View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 07:31 AM   #53
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Back after lunch, now a little less people coming and going, the afternoon is a little bit easy with work.
Some updates, I keep using my pussy juices as a perfume, some guys came by to bring samples and a couple again told me about "feeling hot" seeing I am not wearing a tshirt, 3 of them kept talking longer than usual and made some jokes.. so I added 5 more lines to the paper.
I had lunch with the other lady in the lab that almost caught me the other day, she told me she is in a mess and may finish late this evening.
She as well told me I must feel hot, while she is still freezing, talking about my missing tshirt.
She kept talking about me not wearing a tshirt, she seems curios, so not to make a mistake I added another line to my paper, and now I really feel nervous about this evening task..
No one so far noticed the pic on my phone, and I have to say, feeling my panties in my pussy keep me so wet... and more and more horny..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post: