View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 12:49 PM   #634
merkwurdigliebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
A small update:
You remember i made this small quiz for them with a fake name as result + a new phone number i got just for this ♥️ one of them (my boss) tried to call me, i didnt pick up, instead i texted back „no calling, just texting“ and the nerd just texted me asking for who i am lol (didnt answer yet) ♥️ so both found the number and seem to be interested ♥️

How should i use this new power haha?♥️ many new possibilities come with this (for example pic and video sending instead of placing them in their mailboxes ♥️
Something you could do in line with answering the question the nerd asked you would be respond by asking who they think/want you to be so that they can provide some options and you can determine if they are suspicious of you. If they give an ambiguous answer like "someone I went to school with" or "someone I work with", you could press for what her first name is and offer to pretend to be her (if they mention you).

That way you could role play as yourself and be able to get them to tell them what they would do to you under the guise of them playing out a fantasy without realizing they are actually fulfilling the fantasy. Same would go for your boss so you can learn what he would do to you if he could.

Last edited by merkwurdigliebe; 01-21-2024 at 12:54 PM.
merkwurdigliebe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to merkwurdigliebe for this post: