View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 08:16 PM   #9
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Here is my first report for my time at home. I’ve been trying to really live in the moment and enjoy my sensual time alone as much as possible but will also try and add reports at least daily during my time home alone. I’m doing a lot more things than I usually do and pushing boundaries and these reports take me a while to type out so they might be a bit behind when I’m actually doing the dares. I tend to want to bring myself to orgasm while typing these out so have been working hard to resist that temptation. Of course, I’d hate to break my rule by doing it while typing this. So right now, I am keeping my hands above my waist.

I’ll back up a bit to yesterday and start when I had removed my bra and panties, to be completely naked. Prior to this, I had been sitting on the couch in my living room scrolling through my phone and watching tv. Even doing this in my underwear felt exciting and dirty. I had mixed feelings about taking these off. I knew once I did, they’d be off for a while. Part of me wanted to be naked while another part of me wanted to keep them on for a while. Overall, the dirty side of my mind won. When I know I’m going to be naked for a while, I like to take baths to start off. I just feel my body is cleaner that way and it kinda feels like a reset to me. So that is exactly what I did. While still in the living room, I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground. I reached into the side of my panties and pulled them down. I left both of them just sitting on the ground and made my way to the bathroom. I ran a hot bubble bath for myself. Once ready, I took a bath. I enjoyed my time in there, relaxing and staying nice and warm. It did feel odd getting out and just drying off, without putting any clothes on. Once dried off, I grabbed a clean towel that I would use to sit on and left the bathroom. I took a few minutes to just walk around the house, enjoying the freeing feeling of my nudity. I finally settled back down onto the couch.

Just sitting there naked was a freeing feeling. Of course, it was such a turn on just sitting where my family had all sat and so many memories had been made before. The comfort of nudity felt nice as well. Like it was just me and my body, and nothing else mattered in the moment. I understand the appeal of nudity and why nudism is even a thing. I sat there for a while, just enjoying the feeling and getting used to it all. At times, I felt super turned on. Other times, I kinda forget about it all and just felt comfortable.

After a while, I decided it was time for some naughty time. I decided to combine the edging dare with my dice edging challenge. I turned on every light in the house and opened the curtains. It was night by this point but the entire house was lit up. I went into the bathroom and started to rub myself. I immediately felt the warm goo when my finger touched my inner lips. I leaned against the wall and started to rub myself faster. I wanted nothing more than to orgasm right there. It took a few minutes before that familiar feeling of reaching the edge snuck up on me. I pushed it as far as I could before quickly stopping. I grabbed my phone and opened a dice app and rolled a dice. It landed on a 4. I would not be allowed to finish now. Moving my hand along the wall, I made my way to the hallway. I began to edge there as well. It felt to naughty to be edging in “public” part of the house like this. I was extremely intentional about keeping some skin touching the wall at all points. I once again reached the edge very fast. I pulled out my phone again and rolled the dice. I got a 1. How unlucky could I be… It wasn’t until the next room that I reached a window, luckily I was able to reach the top of it so was able to edge while holding onto that wall. I felt so exposed. This stretched out position left my chest looking almost entirely flat and my mound pointing right out at the window. If I hadn’t been so turned on, I’d probably be terrified. I repeated this process here and progressed through each room in the house. I took little breaks in between, while still touching the wall, to keep myself from finishing. I think I would have finished right away if I did some back to back. It probably took me about 2 hours to fully make it through the house. By the time it was done, I was literally dripping fluid down my leg. I lost count of how many edges I had done. It’s wild how the mind can work when I so turned on. I was craving so many dirty things after edging this much. For really the first time, I was craving being licked down there or even having a penis inside of me. This isnt something I’ve really ever craved before.

I went back to the couch to cool down after this. I sat back on my towel since I didn’t want to make a mess on the cushion. I tried to do some other stuff to get my mind off of how I was feeling for a bit but that didn’t really work too well. I tried this for about an hour before I decided to get back to some dares. It was naked yoga time. I decided to go do this in my bedroom. I don’t have a yoga mat so just laid out my towel on the floor. I pulled up the NakedYogaSchool video on my phone and began to watch it. It was interesting to watch the women getting undressed. I guess I’ve seen a tiny bit of nudity in movies and stuff but this was definitely the most graphic nudity I’ve seen. I couldn’t help but to pause the video get a good look at her body. She is super pretty and had a really nice body. It felt like an honor to get to see her naked. I followed her routine step by step. The video is about 20 minutes but I did pause it a few times to give myself some extra time to make sure I was doing it all correctly. I loved watching her in the different poses and trying my best to mimic them too. Although I did feel super turned on during this all still, the yoga did calm me a bit and left me feeling energized and relaxed at the same time. I rested on the towel for a while. I had to pee a bit before this but did hold it during the workout that way I could soon do my pee dare.

After waiting a bit longer, I did have to desperately go do decided it was time to go do my pee dare. I went to the kitchen and found a narrow glass which I would use. My parents have a bathroom with much more open floor space so I decided I would do it in there, as long as I would clean up the floor afterwards. I was a bit nervous and always get that way when doing pee dares still. I put the glass on the ground and crouched over it. I tried my best to aim, but it was a small target so not super easy. I think my bladder was a bit shy because even though I had to go badly, I couldn’t go right away on demand. I relaxed my body and my muscles and finally felt it start to flow. I tried to just kinda push out a few drops at a time at first to test my aim. The very first few drops were very much off and got right on the floor. I adjusted and was able to minimize getting much on the floor. I was finally filling the glass up. I was able to make the rest of it into the glass. When I was done, I looked to see the bright yellow pee in the glass mostly but a few drops did get into the floor. I set the glass aside and got back onto the floor. I kneeled in front of the puddle and decided to get this done quickly. I licked up the first drop. Of course it did not taste good, but not bad enough to make me gag or feel sick. I thanked Sharkey and continued with the next. I repeated this until it was all up, trying to lap up as much as I could with each lick. It took about 5 licks. It left me with a bad taste in my mouth so I went to go brush my teeth before bed.

After getting into bed, I did hump my pillow to edge. It did not take much to get my close and did leave another decent sized puddle on the pillow. I tried to turn it away from me so I wouldn’t just be smelling myself while falling asleep, but it definitely was a noticeable smell regardless. I didn’t sleep great since I kept waking up wanting to touch myself. Eventually I did fall asleep soundly and managed to get a few hours of sleep!

I can’t wait to tell you all about what else I did today and continue more dares. Please keep commenting more dares for me to do!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: