View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 11:45 AM   #1
denon12
getDare Devil

Default Save me from denial. Give me mercy from Miss BGBO

Good evening GD,

I am making this thread to beg for your help and beg for your mercy. The beautiful BGBO has recently trapped me in a very long period of chastity and denial due to my stupidity in the Mistress May I? Thread. I understand this is all my fault and I respect Miss BGBO's decision to give me a brutal denial.
She has denied me from February until the end of December. Basically the rest of 2024 without a single orgasm, or even a touch.
This is where I am begging for your mercy and I'm willing to put my balls on the line. Above is a poll, please vote for the amount of busts you think would be reasonable to reduce my denial. I have sorted it by busts for a week as this feels the most fair but please feel free to vote and share your opinion below.

If you have any ideas for how else I could reduce my denial then please do say, and I'll run any suggestions by Miss BGBO as ultimately she has full control of my pathetic balls.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are willing to show me mercy.

Denon

P.S.

With each vote made, you can comment an object or way of punishing my balls which I'll have to use during my punishment. Just to add a little extra excitement
E.g. you could suggest a belt, or you could suggest punches, slaps, flicks etc.

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287

Last edited by denon12; 01-17-2024 at 11:54 AM.
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to denon12 for this post: