View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 01:43 PM   #11
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
This is a dare i got in my dropping pics in public thread, but since its a public dare ill post the report here ;P

So i am just back home after doing this one ♥

First of all: I chose to wear 6 clothes, but count shoes as 1 item of clothing too ♥

My clothes: Shoes, very short skirt, panties, bra, tight black top, leather jacket

The dice was a 5 so i had to drop 2 pieces of clothing on my way ♥ I was supposed to walk for 500-1000 meters and then find public bath room/toilets, thats why i decided to just walk to a park nearby ♥ Its about 1,5km, but if i walk a shorter route through a forest its about 1km ♥ So i started walking...

After about 300 steps i dropped my panties and just let them right there in the mid of the street ♥ The very short skirt didnt really cover much, but i knew that and i intentionally chose the panties ;P walking through the forest was sooo fucking scary, because i couldnt see a thing without using my phones flashlight *-* About 300 steps later again i took off my top and my bra, then dressed the top again, so i could leave the bra behind ♥ When i finally reached the park i walked straight to the mens toilets ♥ The park was empty, but in the park restaurant was still light on ♥ The womens and mens restrooms are in a separate building in the center of the park btw ♥ the mens restroom was empty, so i just went inside a cabin and used my phone to throw the dice again ♥ It was a 2, so i took of my shoes, placed them in the corner of the cabin and walked out and to the next cabin ♥ I took off my top and left it in the corner slightly hidden too ♥ I went to the third of 4 cabins ♥ I had to roll the dice again: It was a 4 this time ♥ I took of the skirt and was left with only the jacket ♥ When i just locked the next cabin i heard someone entering the restroom *-* I just continued and undressed the jacket so i was fully naked ♥ I heard he used the urinal, which made me kinda happy, because i then knew he wouldnt find my clothes ♥ When he was gone i went back into the first cabin where i started to edge ♥ I had to edge in this cabin, then in the next one again and then in the middle of the restroom before i could leave and after the first edge was done i didnt even lock the door at the second cabin because i actually just forgot it *-* A guy entered the restroom and used the urinal too *-* After he left i was shocked to find out my cabin was unlocked the whole time haha *-* I sat right in the middle of the restroom inbetween urinals and cabins (on a place where the ground seemed to be clean) and spread my legs towards the door so if anybody enters he would get the full view ;P I was very horny at that moment... With time passing i became more nervous with every second, but i managed it to edge again before anybody entered ♥ I picked up all my clothes and walked straight out of the restroom ♥ Just a short peek and i didnt saw anybody, so i jogged quickly around the restroom buildings corner to dress ♥ Back dressed i started walking back ♥ On my way back i found my bra but didnt found my panties, so i walked home in just a very very short skirt and no panties ;P
what a wonderfull report.

i hope you like this dare

maybee next time i will ad a time of day option to it if you enjyoed it enught
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote