View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 01:21 AM   #12
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

So i prepared 5 pics (printed 2 times each) ♥

Pic 1: Me standing naked in a forest at daytime, face covered by my hair (i look to the side), full body shot

Pic 2: Me sitting naked in a cornfield (or at least at the edge of it), daytime, with legs spread so pussy and tits are perfectly visible, face is blurred using my pc later ♥

Pic 3: Me Doggy position naked, ass and pussy to the cam, face on the ground to hidden, with a gas station in the background (nighttime)

Pic 4: Me laying on my back on my bed naked, pic taken from straight above me, carrots in my ass (3) and a cucumber in my pussy, nipple clamps on my nipples, legs and arms tied to each cornver of the bed so im in a hot positon and cant move ;P Face blurred with pc later

Pic 5: Me naked in a cinema showing my butt plug and having a dildo in my mouth (face except mouth is blurred with pc later) ♥

On each pics backside is the number of the pic (Like "Pic 1/5") and the location of the next pic ♥ On each pic i have a letter written on my body, but always slightly hidden, so they have too have a good look at my body each time ;P The 5 pics, if you got each letter, tell the name "Alica" (A more or less common german name) ♥ Obviously not my name but itll drive them crazy ♥ At least i hope ♥

Ill put the first pic in both of their mailboxes today ♥ (or my bf will do it or so, to prevent me from getting seen by them) ♥

What do you think?
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: