View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 07:48 AM   #46
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

Yesterday I had a pretty awesome meowgasm!

I had been torturing my kitty and button all day to the point I didnt even want to look at them cause it hurt. That's how I like them

And then had to do basically forced masturbation because of my tasks.

It was super painful because my clit was seriously sore and sensitive from all the abuse. And it was so scary everytime an orgasm would build up my button would get even more sensitive and it felt like burning.

When the time assigned finished I took a big kitty big breath and let my body relax and reach its climax. It hurt but it felt wonderful my body was spasm in pleasure and pain and my head would hung back amazing of the intense sensations.

Just cause I'm a little masochist I kept the vibrator a few more seconds after oegasm. Until I couldnt handle the overstimulatation more. And then a few more seconds and hand an unexpected second orgasm. Smaller this time but still nice and unexpected.

I'm quite enjoying this denial orgasm control thing. A lot more than I thought I would. But instead of permanent chastity and denial I do like to see the light of the tunnel and know I'll have a wonderful melwgasm from time to time. It makes the times I'm denied more torturous . Not knowing if it will be a yes or a no. I stead of always expecting a no. How ever I'm getting more and more curious of a longer term denial let's say 1 to 3 months... I wonder how that would feel . Maybe maybe in the near future

Anyway for now. came here to taunt you all that are living in the continuous no

Puurrrsssss

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lesbian Kitty for this post: