View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 08:43 PM   #18254
Ne_turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Post
from my understanding special keywords are special.

basic are basic. and we can only do one basic pet post.

no limit on special.
I interpret CATCH22, ALLY, and TRAP as basic keywords. There is a space there between ZAP and ALLY, but I think it's just to delineate basic keywords that do something every time versus the meta basic keywords. You either add a small punishment, or you use ALLY, TRAP, CATCH22 to set up a larger punishment based on the next post. ALLY+TRAP is a big punishment, but it could also not trigger and get wasted. That's part of the fun of it, to dodge the traps; it would defeat the purpose if every post could contain a TRAP for free.

There's the basic keywords and the special keywords that are limited to one per user; there's no mention of a third category that are unlimited. I thought the note for ALLY only applying to a basic keyword is so that it can't be combined with BULLY (an ALLY DOUBLE BULLY would add 3 days, which is a lot) and other 1 time/user keywords, but it doesn't mean that ALLY isn't a basic keyword. Also, ALLY works with TRAP specially because TRAP is a basic keyword and TRAP is in the same grouping as ALLY.

Anyway, that's how I interpreted the promise, so that's how I'm going to record it.
If you read this, you MUST send me a PM dare!
Ne_turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ne_turtle for this post: