View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #8
gour15

Apologies for the delay, I'm picking this back up. I still havn't come in 10 days now, but I've been edging a lot meanwhile and it's starting to get harder to control myself. The outdoor edges are almost all done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
I don't want you to be ignored so here is a simple little task just to get you started. Your signature says you have plugs of different sizes. Try them all out for a minute, and then from the smallest to the largest describe to us how they all felt. Then of course rinse the plugs off and wash them - use a toothbrush and soap.

Your signature also says you have a dildo. Wash the dildo the same way. Lucky for you I read your limits.

Let's do this.

smallest plug : Went in pretty easily. Overall, it's pretty comfy to keep inside. Got really hard just feeling it inside and thinking about describing it. On to the next one.

medium plug : way bigger already, got to push it a bit to get it inside. And I feel so full already. It's just making me so much hornier, I'm already leaking a bit. I kinda want to stay with this one, but next one..

biggest plug : it's way bigger than the medium one. Took a lot of patience to get as much inside as possible, but it doesn't fit completely. Its both painful and exciting. I wanted to cum so bad when it was inside.

I don't know how many more days I'll last with challenges like this..

Likes : edge, cum, strip game, stripping, pics, videos, cam, precum, some anal if i'm in the mood..

dislikes : pain, cum eating, long dares..

limits : face, family, permanent, social suicide, toys in mouth, scat, piss, tasks involving money, blood, crossdressing, diapers...

Easily hard

Toys : Plugs of different size, dildo

Kik:gour15
gour15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gour15 for this post: