View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 08:47 PM   #86
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
sorry some of these are gimme questions, but they still count for your spanks so not that sorry lol
Also since we are throwing darts to increase humiliation counts, let us know how we do?

1. How are you feeling now sickness wise?? (I hope it is better)
2. Poor kitten still hasn't cum... Hopefully you get all the cockwarming done soon and get on your knees to beg to cum soon... Wait did I forget to ask a question... Hmm... How did reading that make you feel?
3. What would you trade right now to be fucked exactly as you want and told to cum on command??
4. Or wait does the gravity do that to you already
5. I briefly read something about clover clamps and you being allowed to cum, can you explain more?? (also I understand they hurt quite a bit, but are easier when you use them more/ if you are already crazy horny and feeling more submissive 🙂 hope you learn to enjoy them or hope you throw them away/return them, whatever works best for you 😁 )
6. Do you have rules or rituals you like to follow??

Scenario: You are fully naked and all tied up in a frog tie on your bed and completely bound. Your gravity is in your pussy sent to an agonizing slow pace. Getting you all warmed up. Then there is the reminder in your mouth of what is to come. You are trying to be patient and still and wait for your dom to get back, but you cannot stop thinking about what he last did to you before leaving the room.
After starting the slow pace on the gravity and checking all the rope, he brought out the wooden spoon. For a second you assumed it would be used on your tits, but he promised you a proper cunt spanking, which made you even more confused. You opened your mouth to ask and he placed the handle there, and simply told you “Bite down on your favorite spoon”. And you obeyed. After all a good toy does as it is told. He turned your head so you would look in his eyes as he said "Good girl, I have a surprise for my little kitten". You went to ask what it was, but the spoon reminded you that you couldn’t. He knew that. You wanted to complain about the unfairness, but he knew that too. You saw the little mischievous look before he blindfolded you, he had a plan and you were going to love even if you were left a withering mess in the end. But, maybe that is the reason you loved it so much.
On to scenario based questions:
7. what do you wish would happen?
8. Are you wet reading this

Do not open spoiler before answer questions 7 and 8 please 🙂

Continuation of Scenario:
Spoiler:
You don't know how long you have been waiting for, but you have started drooling on yourself and can only ponder the possibilities of what's in store for you. What you did not expect to hear were multiple sets of footprints when the door opened. You panic for a second (or maybe you wouldn’t- I read your fantasy about being used as a toy hehe), but you calm hearing your Dom’s voice “Little toy, you said it was unfair for me to leave you waiting well here are all your lovely friends. They were all eager to test out my toy’s spankability. You will be a good little toy for them right?”
9. How would you respond to that?
10. How do you think the scenario would end
11. How would you feel if they used multiple different implements?
12. How would you feel if they noted down each reaction you made? How many spanks it took for for you to gasp, how many it took for you to moan? How many before you had an orgasm from it?

13. How wet are you?

PS so sorry for my mean question asking you to list all the embarrassing questions, I was quite curious tbh and I knew that would add to you H-count, so sorry if you felt it to be actually mean. However, if me being mean made to horny and wet then I have one more question…
14 (possibly) Did reading any of the above parts make you embarrassed? If so which parts
15 (possibly) Do you enjoy having to repeat all the humiliating things you have to do or say?
16 (possibly) Would you repeat them again if I asked you to like the good girl you are?

PS (again ig) Enjoy all the lovely spankings you are about to receive Kitten

1. Much better! I was only a little sick wo not too bad! And I'm a whole lot better now (almost like I was never sick at all by now thankfully)
H2. I hng my face feels very warm!

H3. I uh I don't really know? My mind is drawing such a blank right now! I'd say at least a couple edges but I'm sleepy right now so I probably wouldn't even stay awake long enough to cum!
H4. I, um yes the Gravity fucks me.... and I like it best when I'm not in control of it....
H5. I um I gave a keyword called "give it a try" for use in my thread on new years eve.... saying I would use the clover clamps for that long (total not all at once) before I could cum. I don't think I could really use them enough to get used to them enough to use them but it's just easier to keep them. I mainly was curious about them.... I mean there is a reason I'm a kitten after all.
6. The only kinky rule/ritual I like to follow right now is my bedtime hairbrush spankings!
H7. I hng I want him to come back and spank my tits so I gasp and let go of the spoon. Being told that the spanks will double since I couldn't keep a hold of myself...
H8. Yes! I'm squirming so much.
H9. I would whimper and almost lose the spoon!
H10. I would hope that I would get lots of cuddles and praise at the very very end. And a nice orgasm from all the doms...
H11. Hgn I would like that. I bet they would all use their favorite ones, which they would be best at using.
H12. HNGGGGGGG I hnnnnnn. It would turn me on so much, it would feel so very very good. I umm I do get turned on by being an experiment/experimented on.... and the humiliation of then all discussing the results of each test out loud above me....

They were a good mean. If they had been mean mean I wouldn't have answered them! (Though trying to copy them all into one place was tedious)

H13. ..... my panties will have a clear wet spot soon
H14. I umm labeled the ones that flustered me.... the senario got me the most.... it is just so perfectly designed to fluster me....
H15. I um kinda like having to reread it all.... copying it was tedious.
H16. I um yes..... if you really wanted me to.... I want to be a good

Counter: 1,240
Humiliation Counter:585

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: