View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 03:40 PM   #3
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default answering the door

I opened the door to my livingroom and saw some of my friends still half asleep.
Elizabeth was still naked<although she was on the couch with Jacob who had a box of used condoms next to him. and his face pressed against Elizabeths bare cheast.

Jovie was in the kitchen wearing Arrons boxers and a scarf, making coffee,

and Aaron was sitting naked at the kitchen table.

"Does no one else hear the door?" i yelled as i tossed a blanket over the couch twins, and handed a blanket to Arron.

i tried to walk normal but the saggy diaper and the crinkling made it very obvious i was not just in a pair of panties under my dress

Jovie shrugged and said "not my house, i wasnt gonna answer, and Kate said we all had to be out by noon, and its only 10, whats the rush."

the buzzer sounded for a third time while i flung the door open.

"hi i am Ashley, I am here to babysit."

"you must have the wrong apartment, there are no babies here, ashley."

Ashley, short, brown hair, about our age pulled out a paper from her bag.
"a Derrek Dales made the arrangement, for a baby named Azzy, although i am sorry i dont have an age for the little girl."

Jovie behind me started laughing loudly. "hold on please" i shut the door in her face. "you all get dressed now, i am goiing to ask Derrek what the hell is going on. when i get back out here you all better be dressed and gone!"
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote