View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 05:40 PM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default waking up diapered

I woke up Christmas morning with a sexy man in my bed, Derrek was laying next to me with his arm wrapped around my waist, I snuggled close to him and closed my eyes trying to remember why he was in my bed.

And then I heard a crinkle, and another, and then it all came flooding back. I was in bed with Derrek yes, but I was also in a diaper, that he locked on me, and it was wet.

WET! did I actually pee myself in the middle of the night? OH My God.

I tried to slip out from under his arm, but he woke up and pulled me close to him.

"well good morning potty pants" Derrek kissed my forehead and started lowering his hand down towards my diaper. "oh good girl baby Azzy, it appears you used your potty." he kissed my forehead again "awe my wittle Azzy baby, such a big baby, and" he began rubbing the front of the wet diaper. "such a big first pee pee in your diaper."

and then my stupid body betrayed me and I let out a moan.

Derrek continued to rub my diaper front over and over again and my moans deepened. and then i felt it, you know the feeling, where you don't want to stop, your right on the edge, Fuck Derrek was gonna make me cum, in a diaper a locked diaper, a diaper that was full of my pee.

i arched my back so his hand would press harder on my diaper, and he removed his hand and laughed. "oh wittle azzy, only good girls get cummies. one big pee pee doesn't mean you get to come."

then he kissed my forehead again and started to get off the bed. and announced he was gong to take a shower.

"um Derrek, can you take this ridiculous thing off me now?"

he kept walking away "Derrek please"

he shut the bathroom door.

I laid in bed and heard the shower running. I had to get this stupid diaper off me. I pulled on the lock, and the chain, come on it wont move at all.

I rolled out of bed and felt the diaper sag a bit. and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so silly in a pink baby diaper, and pink plastic locking pants. the diaper had swelled slightly in the front (I assume from the pee) I was so humiliated as I looked in the mirror.

I heard the door bell ring. and thought to myself my roommate will get it, and then I remembered she was leaving bright and early Christmas morning.
what time was it. The door bell rang again. So I knocked on the bathroom door "Derrek, someone is here, they are at the door" silence "Derrek" I called again. still no answer. I ran to my closet and threw on a long dress and prayed the diaper wasn't noticeable.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote