View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 10:45 PM   #3716
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade. View Post
Thank you for this exciting task. I am not sure if i am last to report though, am I?
I didn't have a rack where I could do this in my room so I had to do it in the living room on a and passing the thread between clothespins via the chain of swing, high enough that I'd have to be on my toes. But I forgot to wear my heels during this and it got super tiring because I could either rest my legs and pull on my tits.. or rest my tits and have al weight on toes. While writing this my nipples are still all pointy and excited from before.. s I would say it was fun. But I stopped 14mins before!! And then squats for 14mins was not so fun . With 840 pussy slaps total!! Yes. I counted. Hopefully right lol.
Well done! I think you might be the last to post, unfortunately. Keep your eyes out and see if anyone else posts in the next week, but it did take you a little while to get to it. You can also go back and look through who was in when the dare was given and look for their report. If you rat them out, you might get out of doing it again.

Sorry not sorry that your legs got tired and you came down early - the heels were supposed to be there to make it a bit easier on you, so you really only have yourself to blame for being so forgetful.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote