View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 01:04 PM   #64
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
You're doing great answering these questions. Let's get you to 1000!

1. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? (I know you may not have done either, but what turns you on more and why?)
2. Have you ever gone out wearing a crotch rope with or without panties?
3. What's the longest time you've ever been continuously cockwarming?
4. Have you ever cockwarmed in a frog tie? If so, how did you make sure the dildo didn't slide out?
5. Have you ever done bodywriting?
6. In your favorite submissive fantasy scenario are you a prisoner, in a harem, a slave girl, kidnapped, etc.?
7. You're tied naked to a tree in a park near your home. Do you prefer to be found by strangers or by friends? What would happen next?
8. You're exiled to a desert island with food and shelter for three months. Do you still wear clothes or go au natural?
9. Who would you prefer as your Mistress: PetiteEmma or Hwrd?
10. Is your kitty dripping?
1. Giving oral turns me on nore as there is an element of being controlled and it lets you please someone and recieve pleasure just by making them feel good... I admit I dont think I would be good at it since I have no experience.
2. No to the crotch rope. And I went without panties yesterday...
3. On this past Saterday I cockwarmed almost all day but did take breaks. I think it was close to 10 or so hours without stop (sleeping and then a few hours while awake)
4. Yes I have. Lots of clenching and making sure to be tied where I can use the bed to help push it back inside of me if it tries to escape too much!
5. I have. I did a thread where people chose praise and soft phrases to have me cover myself in!
6. I typically a prisoner or kidnapped by a "villian". My love of the idea of perdicament bondage came from the cartoon "Perils of Penelope Pitstop"...
7. In the real world I would want friends as they would untie me and I wouod be safe. In fantasy.... I would want strangers to find me and cum all over me... leaving me tied up for the next group....
8. I would still wear clothes as I wouldn't want to get sunburned. But when not outside.... I'd be naked.
9. Hng. I think Emma would be so deliciously mean and wonderful. But Hwrd would be much softer. So I suppose it depends on what I wanted at the time.... or both of them together sharing me...
10. Yes. My kitty is dripping around the cock stuffed inside of it! Im so wet and full....

Counter: 990
Humiliation Counter:430

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: