View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 08:39 AM   #54
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
i think a session 12th should be fine C: we will get a high enough number afterward again ^^

Also love that a nice amount of my questions are on your list aswell

Heres the next batch C:

- What shoes do you usually like to wear?

- What were the highest Heels you have worn?

- What do you usually wear at home?

- What do you wear to sleep?

- Whats would the perfect praising sound like?

- And finally a fantasy:
You and your Dom booked a weekend at a hotel, you arrive a couple hours earlier to make yourself ready and are made to kneel blindfolded inside the door, waiting for your dom to arrive. What happens now.

- And once again roles reversed. What would you do if you made (I'll stay selfish) me wait for you like that.
1. Typically sneakers. They are comfortable.
2. I think they were 4 or 5 inch heels? I tend to go with lower heels so they are more comfortable.
3. Typically jeans and a sweater? Or just other normal clothes. I tend to be more productive when fully dressed as if I had to go out.
4. Typically just panties and nothing else! If I do wear something more its either silky pj shirts that are a little big on me or fuzzy pj bottoms and a t shirt.
5. Youre such a good toy following orders so well! Good girl. You'll be so good for me won't you? Such a perfect little fucktoy!
6.Sir acknowledges me with a soft kiss to the head before closing the door. He brings me closer to the door, attaching a dildo that I can't see to it. Nipple clamps are placed on me with the chain wrapped around the balls of the dildo. Made so that I have to have the tip in my mouth to have the clamps only gently pulling. I'm told to suck the dildo in that predicament while Sir unpacks and gets ready for his fun with his cute toy.
7. I'd walk past you to the bed and open my legs. Taunting you with "shouldn't you be licking my pussy already bunny?" And watching you stumble blindly trying to find me to please me with your tongue.

Counter: 780
Humiliation Counter:275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
More questions for our toy:

1. You've been very naughty and your owner needs to discipline you. What is the appropriate punishment that will put you in your place?
2. What is your fantasy scenario for how you lose your virginiy?
3. How do you prefer to keep your pubic hair? Have you ever shaved it off completely?
4. When did you have your first orgasm and how did it occur?
5. Have you ever taken pictures or videos of yourself naked? If so,
a) Did it make you feel naughty?
b) If we confiscated your phone right now, are there photos on it that you would want others to see and what are these pictures of?
6. Which Disney Princess would you want to be and what would happen in the X-rated version of your story?
7. What aspects of a man do you find sexually appealing? A woman?
8. When going commando yesterday, you were relieved that you could wear a bra. Why?
9. Have you ever been caught masturbating and/or tying yourself up? Have you ever caught someone else masturbating?
10. When you aren't submissive, would you prefer to dominate a man or a woman and why?
1.While I enjoy spankings theyvcould also be a punishment with the right mindset. But I think the most effective punishment would be some form of corner time. Im not fond of it so it would be a punishment, but it would be effective.
2. I dont really have one. I just want it to be with someone I trust which is why it hasnt happened yet. I dont have anyone nearby that I would want to lose it to.
3. I keep it clean and trimed. But I've never shaved it. A clean pussy just isnt something I like for myself.
4. I don't remember when but it was either grinding on a chair or with a shower head.
5. Yes I have.
A) It makes me feel very naughty.
B) No there wouldnt be. I tend to only take photos/video for self use. I look at them immediately after (which can be a turn on and somewhat humiliating depending on what it was a picture/video of) and then delete them. Mainly I worry that I would accidentally share the photos to someone I didnt mean to so I just delete them so there isnt any risk.
6.Hmmm I mean my hair looks like Merida from Brave but that isnt a good one to make x-rated. So maybe Sleeping Beauty? Instead of true loves kiss go back to the originals and wake up to "true loves cock". I wouldnt want to wake up pregnate like the original fairy tale though!
7. I dont really have specific physical features that I tend to always find attractive. It tends to be more a person's vibe and personality that I click with and get turned on by. Its not really something I can explain.
8. While I wore a thick sweater so it woukdnt have mattered I find going braless much more humilating! My nipples would certainly get hard and unlike no panties there is no way to hide that even with a shirt on unless its a very thick material!
9. No and no
10. Probably a woman as it tends to be easier for me to dominate a woman. I think its because I know how what Im making them do would feel for the most part?

Im counting a and b as seperate questions...

Please, I have enough spanks to do already! Please, you don't need to ask any more questions!

Counter: 840
Humiliation Counter:295

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote