View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 05:20 PM   #2857
MessFanatic

You are just about to leave when five cheerleaders beckon you into the girls locker room. As you walk in, they grab you and reveal a video camera. After this, they grab the bak of your underwear, yanking it up to anout the middle of your back. Then one of the girls pulls down your pants, making sure to get every angle on video. The tuggging becomes to much for the underwear, and it rips, leaving you standing there without pants, hard because of all the action. They notice, and begin to spank you as punishment for getting hard. After 10 minutes of spanking, they grab a strap on and begin mercilessly fucking your ass, all while you are only wearing a shirt. That doesnt last long. Soon your shirt is also gone, and they begin torturing you nipples, until they grow tired and leave you lying on the floor naked, telling you to come back tomorrow if you dont want the video getting out. (You dont have to do the video)

I “accidentally” wore some femboy clothes under my normal ones

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote