View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 05:10 AM   #2856
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Looking back, at the start of the day you made a dumb decision from being to horny as you put didnt just put on your panties but also your chastity device even though you had sports that day!

The first part of the day was really quiet, but then the sports lesson started.
The only smart decision of the day was you already wearing your sportswear under your clothes, so no changing in front of the class was needed.

Your luck started to run out though as your teacher made you leapfrog over each other as a warmup.
On one of your jumps you miscalculated a bit and you weren't able to clear the other person so you landed straight on their back. It just had to be the boyfried of your bully.

A bit later in the lunchbreak you were on your way back from the quite toilet at the other end of the building, suddenly someone yanked at your panties. It seems that when putting on your clothes after the toilet your shirt got stuck in your pants and the pink panties could be seen from the back.

"Oh, our favorite sissy is now showing her panties openly. How nice!
How about you strip for me so I get to fully see them"

While hesitating you see out of the corner of your eye her boyfriend already snapping some pictues as she says: "If you hesitate any longer, everyone will see the picture of you i your pink panties."

When you finally do it and she sees the shape of your cage in the underwear "ohhh so thas what my boyfried felt earlier, well i think its perfect for you.
I'm sure you have to keys with you, dont you."

Hand them over - she demands as she hits your balls with her knee once.

"If you behave you might get them back in a week. But before that - "
While she says this the boyfriend grips your panties and lifts you the the closes wardrobe to give you a nice hanging wedgie while snapping another picture before the walk away laughing at you

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Last edited by Kaiyo; 12-30-2023 at 05:13 AM.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote