View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 08:18 PM   #50
Just_a_subguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
So I did a dare from PMs.
“ Grab your vibrator, head to whichever of the two has public bathrooms, go inside the men's (if possible), remove your clothes and find a place to hang/hide them. Head back to your car and drive to the other location (I'm assuming that the athletic fields and park are a manageable distance from each other). If it's the park, go into the middle of the playground and use the vibrator until you edge. Once you edge, walk naked back to where you left your clothes and use the vibrator again until you cum before you can take your clothes (putting them on if you want) before heading back home.”

So I my vibe (hitachi magic wand, the wireless one) and stuck that in my hoodie pocket and went out to the nearby recreation park(play ground and 4 baseball fields). It was late, just before 1 am and was around 60 degrees F, so a bit warmer night than usual for the winter. I drove to the park and the area was empty, with a car passing every now and then due to the small towns main intersection being right next to it. So this isn’t my town so I will say I was a bit more scared than usual because I’m not familiar with the area, and I walked slowly around the standalone building that held the restrooms. After about 5 minutes of looking around, I went into one of the restrooms(which is lucky cause this is a 24 hour park), and stood in there for a minute, listening. Then I stripped off my hoodie and sweats, though kept my shoes so that I can run, if need be. I hid my clothes in one of the stalls, and then peaked outside, where nothing seemed to have changed, a single car waited at the stop light, but then moved on. And so I snuck outside, eerily aware of my lack of clothing now as I now felt a light breeze everywhere. Every sound made me look around , and I was even more spooked because the park had multiple lights that would flicker due to being almost trashed, but still holding onto life. Here is where I altered the dare a little bit, and instead of driving to another park (it’s a small town I didn’t want to have to go find another place), I decided to walk the short distance to the playground. As instructed, I edged on the playground (which I hated doing and I’ll admit it frustrated me, I still suck at edging and always want to continue to finish). I then decided that instead of driving I would walk over to the baseball field, where I sat on one of the benches next to the field , this is where I finished my orgasm. The orgasm was not the best I’ll admit, but my senses were heightened cause I was getting a little cold, so my nipples were hard and I had goosebumps all over because the bench was metal and really cold. Pretty sure a car or two passed but I wasn’t really looking because the benches were turned away from the intersection.

Fetching my clothes was uneventful, and I was happy to redress.

I am still accepting dares here and do plan to revisit some of the dares already listed. I’ll be riding 7 hours on the road with my bf soon to get back to my home after the holidays, so I could always accept dares for that if people need guidance.

That was a fun read, and a very daring thing to do. Sounds exciting though! Doing things like that is fun to think about

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote