View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 04:59 AM   #11
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
1. What/How does the carrot feel?
good XD Haven't used in anally yet, only fucked my throat with it quite a bit. It gets thick quite fast ^^

It's nice and squishy but still has a nice firmness. So it's a lot of fun to play with ^^

Quote:
2. Favorite spanking impliment?
hmmm thats a good question.
When spanking myself, I like using the paddle, as hitting the spot is the nicest and most controlled with it.
When being spanked I'd probably go with my selfmade Biothane thingy XD Its four layers of Biothane and around 25 cm long c: It leaves very quickly very nice marks!

Quote:
3. Normal everyday object that you use of kink the most? (Ie. A spatula for spanks, pillow for humping)
Probably a wodden spoon i think. I bought one for use as a spanking implement cause hygiene and stuff. I'm not using many everyday objects now that I think about. Clothespins would have been the choice but not really using them anymore as I have a few diffrent clamps by now C:

Quote:
4. Favorite butplug for the hours of pluging you now have to do 😈
Well... for the easy way out I go with my small metal plug, though that's just to get some time done without impacting me much XD
I love using my glass plug or the Satisfyer Rotator aswell though. They are just veryy comfy ^^ The Hush is always a nice choice aswell but its quite big c:

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote