View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 09:47 PM   #9
Kittycupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Now the slut finished her warm up, time for the next part.

Slut will sit in front of a mirror (if she can) , legs apart and take off the clamp on her clit. She will rub her clit until she get to an edge. While on the edge, she will hold as long as she can and repeat out loud "I am a pathetic slut who doesn't deserve to cum". After she couldn't hold it anymore, she would put the clamp back on her clit and flick it until she's no longer on the edge. Repeat 10 times.

Then pull off all the clamps and report back how your 10 edges went. Be detailed so every one can know how much you suffered. Drink another cup of water before posting. While you are typing up the report, you will hump a pillow to tease yourself.

Your detailed report would also include a detailed description of how this pathetic whore looks like.
This slut wants to orgasm so badly, please please let this slut cum. I got to the first edge a little slowly, but then the next ones happened so quickly because I was so wet there was a puddle on the floor. I tried to use the clamp to calm down in between, but putting the clamp on even turned me on so it took a bit to try to cool down. I'm a shaky mess in front of the mirror, humping a pillow trying not to cum, but please I really want to cum.

I drank my glass of water, I'm being so good, I think I deserve it

Dislikes: clit torture, piss play

Hard limits: scat, permanent harm, blood, pics, chemicals

I have no Kik, and I'm not looking for a master. Just looking to play!

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/bVkGgLSw
Kittycupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote