Thread: Discipline
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 06:18 PM   #30
fieldman

The most recent discipline I administered was to an actual criminal. She requested not to be publicly identified but accepted that part of the consequences for her offending would include her sentence and report being posted here for everyone to read and judge her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman
Texting while driving... tell me about that. For how long has this been going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offender
I was really good about it over the summer and never texted while driving. It started in early October when I was talking to a guy I liked. I’ve been doing it ever since because I figured I was getting away with it.
Quote:

Quote:
And are you texting while on the move? What kind of roads, if there's any pattern to it?
Quote:
There is no pattern. I did it on all the roads. Some highways, city, and back roads. Yes while on the move and stopped.
Quote:
I see. And is it illegal where you are, to text while driving?
Quote:
Yes it is illegal.
Quote:
You have developed the habit of texting while driving. This becomes about because you are "talking to a guy I liked". You acknowledge that this is a criminal offence, that it is against the law to text and drive, yet in your own words you say "I figured I was getting away with it".

This is unacceptable behaviour. Texting while driving distracts you from the road ahead. It takes your attention away from critical risks that you might pose to others and stops you from reducing those risks. Driving is an inherently dangerous activity and all of us rely on drivers paying attention to their surroundings.

I find that this is a very serious matter because of the risk you pose to others. You have admitted driving on all types of roads while doing so: everything from highways to minor backstreets, in cities too. You have also admitted to texting while on the move as well as while stopped.

Your sole explanation for these crimes - and that is what these are, criminal offences - is that you were texting a guy you liked. You place your own romantic and sexual gratification over the safety and the lives of others. That is completely unacceptable and you need to be dealt with in the harshest way not only to punish you for this behaviour but to act as a deterrent to future repetition.

There are a number of aggravating factors. Your offending was over a lengthy period of time, you were committing the offences in a range of different situations and road conditions and types. You have expressed little remorse or regret for your actions, although you do show some insight into knowing that what you were doing was wrong. In mitigation, it may fairly be said that you have come forward to admit these crimes and asked to be dealt with, and I shall give that the appropriate weighting.

Is there anything else you want to say at this point?
Quote:
All I have to say is that you are right. I deserve what is coming to the fullest extent. Having it laid out like that… oh… it is very bad. I feel very guilty now that you have chastised me for it. I put so many people at risk of harm. I have nothing more to say other than I accept whatever is to come.
Quote:
Your punishment will be as follows, taking into account your personal circumstances.

Strip. Using a hairbrush or similar, apply 64 strokes to your thighs, being made up of 32 to the backs and 32 to the insides, split evenly between sides.

Once done, spread dry rice on a hard chair and sit on it. Write out 50 times "I must not text while driving because I may kill or injure somebody innocent."

On completion, lie on your back and use a hairband or rubber band to give yourself two dozen snaps to your clit. You were clearly hoping for relations with the guy you were texting, so this will help cool that inappropriate desire. Pull back your clit hood before each snap.

To finish, take 5 minutes of corner time immediately after the snaps. Hands on head, feet shoulder width apart, toes or nose touching the wall at all times.
Quote:
Yes. I will complete this tonight and write a full report for you with pictures. Thank you for my punishment and teaching me this valuable lesson.
I will send picture proof of my inner thigh, back of my thighs, my arse (after rice sitting), the lines I wrote, and me in the corner position. Is there anything else you need from me?
Quote:
I expect the clit snaps to result in some swelling and other visible signs of punishment so before and after pictures there as well please. The rest are good and appropriate, bear in mind I'll be reading the lines and extra punishment will result if they're not correct.
Quote:
When I first read your scolding I started to feel a little guilty for my actions. I know texting and driving is bad and I’m not going to make excuses for myself. You were right when you said I had little remorse for my actions. I had plenty of time to think about what I had done while completing this punishment though.

I started off by stripping completely naked and setting up everything I needed to complete my punishment. I laid out the rice, a notebook, and pen. I got my hairbrush and a rubber band. I took all the before pictures you asked of me. When I was looking at everything I had laid out I started to feel a bit embarrassed at the situation I found myself in but I pushed forward and started on my spanking. I bent over the bed and gave myself 2 hard spanks to the back of my right thigh. I was surprised at how much the hairbrush hurt there. I switched legs and gave myself 2 hard spanks to the back of my left thigh. Spanking my thighs instead of my arse was very different and way less enjoyable. I like a certain amount of pain but this was a true punishment because the sting of the brush was not in any way fun. I repeated the pattern like this for the rest of the spanking to my back thighs. I almost lost count around #20 but caught myself and made sure I gave the backs of my thighs a total of 32 spankings with my hairbrush. I had to repeat 2 of the spanks because they were not hard enough. Knowing that I was going to have to take and send picture proof, I did not want to repeat this punishment because I didn’t do it hard enough the first time. I then took the after picture of the backs of my thighs when they were bright red. When I looked at the picture of myself with my bright red, sore thighs I was so humiliated and ashamed.

Next I had to spank my inner thighs. I grabbed the brush and started with 3 hard spanks to each thigh. This hurt so bad. I had my legs spread and it was so hard to keep them open for this spanking. I had to repeat #3 and #8 because I didn’t do them hard enough. After the first 5 spankings I was whimpering and crying out after each one. I kept repeating in my head that I deserved this because I put innocent people in danger. I needed to learn not to risk other people’s lives for my own sexual gratification. I deserved to feel this pain to avoid causing other people pain for selfish reasons. My inner thighs were so sensitive when I was done. They were burning and I was hoping that I spanked hard enough because this was one of the hardest things I have had to do. Each spank was so hard to deliver to myself and not shy away from it. I was forced to spank over parts I had already hit so those hurt the worst. The last 10 were almost bringing tears to my eyes and I had to take a little recovery time in between each one so I could spank as hard as I needed to. I completed all 32 spankings, 16 to each inner thigh, and took the after picture.

Initially, I was thankful to be at the writing lines part of the punishment. This gratefulness didn’t last long though. When I sat on the rice it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it was going to. The embarrassment of having to do it got to me though. I kept fidgeting and every time I did I would hear the rice beneath me. My thighs were still burning and sore during this process. The lines were so tedious and terrible. The line you had me write out “I must not text while driving because I may kill or injure somebody innocent” is burned into my brain. I didn’t realize how long this sentence was until I had to write it 50 times. My hand and arm started to get tired and sore around #10. My whole arm was aching when I started the second page (line #17). I kept reminding myself to slow down because I didn’t want to make a mistake, but it was so hard to do. I wanted to get this done with so I could move on and complete my punishment. I guess that is the point of writing out lines though. It forced me to face what I had done wrong over and over and over again. I was so focused on my transgression that I couldn’t think about anything else. I started to feel very deep shame around my actions. I started to imagine and think “what if I had hurt someone while I was texting and driving” and how awful that would have been. I wanted to give up when I got to page 3 (line #33) but by that point I was feeling so remorseful I just accepted it and finished my lines. The lines took me 35 minutes to write out. Then I took the pictures of the lines and my arse for proof.

I was dreading the snaps to my clit. I have to be honest, I was very wet by this point. I am humiliated that being punished turns me on but I didn’t think anything could turn me off of it so fast. The clit snaps with the rubber band were so painful that I was definitely in a true punished mindset during them. There was no enjoyment here. I was not turned on by this. It truly hurt. I have spanked my clit before but I have never had anyone force me to pull my clit hood back before spanking. This was a new level of painful. After the first snap with the rubber band I immediately held my hand over my clit to ease the pain. I know I shouldn’t have done this. I am admitting it to you and accepting whatever consequences may come for this. I told myself this is a punishment and I need to feel the full pain to have it sink in and change my actions. That was the only time I rubbed my clit after a snap. When I got to #5 I was whimpering and crying after each one. My clit was starting the swell and turn bright red. I got into this mess because I was horny and inpatient. My clit deserved to be punished for this and it definitely was. On the 7th snap I closed my legs after. It was hard to open them up again and keep going. I don’t know if this was bad or not but I thought I’d be honest about it. On the 13th snap I had tears in my eyes. My clit hurt so bad and it felt like it was never going to end. Having to pull my hood back and expose such a sensitive part of my body and snap it with a rubber band really taught me a lesson I will not soon forget. When I was nearing the end I wanted to go faster to get it over with but I ended up missing my clit on snap #21 and #22. I had to repeat both of these so I wouldn’t have to repeat the whole thing later on. I really wanted this part of the punishment over. I finished all 24 snaps to my clit with my hood pulled back and took a picture.

When I got up to move into the corner immediately after snapping my clit I realized how sore it was. It was hard to walk and I was really not looking forward to the next 5 minutes. I knew I had to do as I was told and I was grateful for my lesson. I deserved every bit of it. When I was in the corner it was hard to keep my hands on my head. My shoulders and arms started to get sore waiting for my timer to go off. I was forced to think about the consequences of my actions. I thought about my scolding and it really sunk in after all the tasks I completed. I had to learn to be more patient and not risk other people’s lives for my own selfish wants and desires. Thank you for punishing me.
The pictures she shared are for my eyes and not those of everyone else.

If you find yourself in a similar situation and want to be dealt with in a similar way or to talk about your options, my PMs and kik are open.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote