View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 11:53 AM   #9
Kaiyo
Prodigy

RIP ME! I had it all written out so nicely and accidently closed the site and realised it too late :C

Well anyway thanks for the new questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela-Is-Sweet View Post
I just realized you had a AMA, so I hope you enjoy my questions 😊

How do you educate yourself about new aspects of kink?
Mostly via reading online. Though, if someone I know has experience in that, I'll be talking with them to get some info and stuff ^^

Quote:
What's your take on kink and mental health?
Not sure how to really answer here, it can be taken in many diffrent directions.
To help your mental, aftercare is verrrry important! I love cuddle, especially lap pillows, and head scratches. When playing online i usually snuggle up with a hot cocoa and watch something on youtube as aftercare ^^

Quote:
How do you manage risk in more intense forms of play?
Haven't done much with a lot of risk. The riskiest was probably rope bondage, especially suspension. Obviously research into what to avoid is needed, and someone experienced to supervise when just starting out. Other than that lots of communication. I Love the traffic light system for safewords.

Quote:
What's the funniest thing that's happened to you during a kinky scene?
Nothing toooo funny happened so far. We had a funny reaction when the rigger at a shibari show ripped up my pantyhose on stage. It was very funny to see the reactions in the crowd

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaiyo for this post: