View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 08:37 AM   #10
I Obey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela-Is-Sweet View Post
Hi, I jus wanted to say I am excited to see all of your answers! I love AMA's!

Here are some of mine.
  1. How did you first become interested in kink?
  2. What are your top three kinks or fetishes?
  3. How do you define 'kink' in your own terms?
  4. What was your first kinky experience like?
  5. How do you negotiate consent and boundaries?
  6. Can you share a particularly memorable kinky experience?
  7. What misconceptions about kink would you like to clear up?
  8. How do you balance your kinky life with other aspects of your life?
  9. What's your favorite piece of kinky gear or toy?
  10. How has your approach to kink evolved over time?
1. I feel like I was into kink once I started masturbating growing up so 15 ish? I didn't have the words at first but I grew up with a laptop alone in my bedroom. I found the words quickly. I had a lot of fantasies around hazing and being bossed around.
2. High Protocol, Cuckolding, Impact play (hit me hard please). I'm also bootblack I love leather.
3. Kink to me is the fun flavours in our sexual sundae. It's hot chocolate fudge, cherries and all the good things.
4. First one that comes to mind is very positive I had a highschool boyfriend who was also kinky - us slowly trying to explore that without revealing to much to each other was fun. He would pull my hair, I'd moan and squirm. He slapped my ass once and I reacted very positively. Slowly we put the pieces together.
5. Consent is mandatory and fucking sexy. I use to teach a 30 min intro to consent and kink for a few year before kink events. I love all things consent, open communication and neogiation. Personally I like to neogiate over writing I feel like it's easier to refer back too. But I have also neogiated a scene in person vs like a tpe dynamic. There are handy lists out there to reference and make sure you've covered all the bases.
6. I got to ride a Symbian for a few hours as a way to fundraise money for a local kink club. People paided to keep me on it, to adjust the settings. To cum or to stop me from getting to cum. It was an amazing night.
7. Hmmm I'm not sure - kink is complicated and does have risks - we need to practice safely.
8. I have had kink as part of my day to day for a long time. I find kink makes my day to day easier and better. I like the structure kink brings to my life. I have learned to make sure I have the a good amount of time to recover from scenes before expecting to much from myself.
9. I have too many toys to pick! I just got a new leather harness that I deeply love. I have a great leather strap on as well it has a corset back and is so nice. I also love my tentacle dildo!
10. I am more cautious now - kink has hurt me sadly. I am picky about who I play with vs when I started I'd play with almost anyone.

Thsbk you for the questions
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I Obey for this post: