View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 02:31 AM   #42
princess-mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Post
You havent seen die hard You havent lived

Im willing to break any rules for you!! Maybe there is another way? Im willing to work it out!

What do you think is the cause of the male/female imbalance on sites like getdare?

Do you ever play video games? If so which?

Are there any kinks you would never try?
Is there a male/female imbalance here? I feel like I've seen a good amount of gender diversity on GetDare. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention, though. XD

I do play video games, but I don't really care for games with lots of combat, and if there's no character customization then is there even a point? XD I like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Pokémon, Minecraft, and a bunch of other life simulators and RPGs.

Well, I don't really enjoy bondage just on its own, especially not shibari. Just looking at all the intricate knots and rope tying makes me exhausted, and for what? Just to look at? I could never. Handcuffs will do the same thing without all the fuss, and I'm lazy. I also have zero interest in choking or being choked. That's not sexy to me, that's just terrifying. I'm not into feet, I don't think they're attractive, but I'm not entirely opposed to sending feet pics to desperate simps who beg me for them. I'm pretty terrified of needles, so I definitely never want to do anything with those, or blades. Those are all the things that immediately jump to mind.
Limits Feet, social life ruination, asphyxiation, scat, blackmail, sending photos
Right now I can: Give Dares | Receive Dares | Both | Neither
princess-mari is offline   Reply With Quote