View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 10:14 AM   #50
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
By thw way, after you finish your dares, write a report here :-)

There are a few more to keep you busy

New dare:
For this dare you are going to be a tied sexy maid. Wear a short dress, ideally as close to the maid costume as possible (take a look at Google images) and high heels. No bra & panties. Tie your hands in front of you and clean your room thoroughly (vacuum, dust, mop the floor, fold the clothes, change bed sheets etc.). While doing the dare, you may not relax (watching TV etc.), touch yourself, undress your clothes or take off your shoes. If you need to pause for a little while, you may kneel on the floor but not sit. If you are brave, edge yourself, wipe your juices with your clean panties, put them in your mouth and tape your mouth shut with duct tape.

New dare:
One day without bra. Pick a day when you will be mostly out of your home and with other people. You cannot wear a bra (or anything similar including bikinis or shirts with built-in bras) from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep not even for one second - if you do, the dare is over and you may try again different day. If you need to cover yourself, wear a sweatshirt or find another way. Cover yourself mostly when it's needed - it's also forbidden to stay covered all day - the purpose of this dare is to expose yourself a bit (is it a public?);-)
Thank you. The first dare i will definitely be able to do. I only have to look for an outfit that works. And for the second dare, is it okay if i wear a tight fitted thin shirt (without bra of course) when going out?

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote