View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 10:11 AM   #49
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Yes, let's give you one new rule for the celebration.

For next week you may only orgasm if you have achieved significant work progress with your school work. If you did not make it, roll a dice. If you roll 1-2, no orgasm for you today. If you roll 3-6, you may orgasm but only if you put clothespins on your nipple for a whole time (max 15 mins).

Also there are two more dares:

1) Write SLUT just above your pussy and keep it for two days straight.

2) Tie your hands to a heating pipe or similar fixed object for one hour. Make sure you have no items to pass the time (book, phone, TV etc.). Also make sure that you cannot see any clock - use the alarm clock to find out that the time limit has passed. Imagine that you are waiting for your master to come home. Absolutely no touching.

Important: Make sure you can get out in case something happens (fire etc.).
Thanks for the new dares heres the long awaited report:
As for the new rule, since exams are coming up i have to study quite a lot. So, I was allowed to orgasm every day so far. Lucky me.
And for the new dares: i still have slut written over my pussy in big letters and 2 days ago i tied myself to a heating pipe as commanded and watched the naughty videos you requested. All the moaning had me very on edge and I desperately wanted to touch myself but couldn't.
I hope you enjoy this little update
Xoxo uni girl

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Uni girl for this post: