View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #8
ValerieJohns

Send a message via Yahoo to ValerieJohns

These are VERY good questions that I know that many people have wanted to ask. Thank you, Chloe for being brave, (and curious), enough to ask them. I will attempt to answer them from my own perspective.

a) Why do you enjoy wearing clothes that are "normally" for the opposite gender?

I don't know if there any particular reason, rather there are probably several reasons. First, I have enjoyed it for dressing in women's clothing for a very long time which I will explain in a little more detail later. Second, most women's fashions that I choose are VERY comfortable. Depending on the style they can be very light and cool or very heavy and warm. Without question, there are so many options available in women's fashions. Finally, I feel very relaxed while dressed, I believe because I am able to complete an outward expression of my inner self.

b) When did you find out your attraction for x-dressing?

I didn't find out about my attaction for crossdressing. Instead it has always been a part of me. My earliest memories are of me long before I started school prancing around in my mother's stockings and high heeled pumps while she sat at her dressing table brushing her hair or applying her makeup. Throughout all of my years I have borrowed many articles for dressing; Lingerie, stockings, dresses, slacks, blouses, shoes, wigs, etc. Finally, as an adult, I have been able to aquire a small but attractive wardrobe of my own clothing, which in itself has been very satisfying.

c) Do you do it only in private or also in public or in front of others?

For many years I dressed only in private, but now am able to dress openly at home with my wife. Sadly, I have not ever been out in public, but am very curious and anxious to do so

d) Do you do it only as dares or tasks or also on your own free will?

Definitely own my own free will...

In closing, I want to thank you for these questions. It has been very enjoyable to answer them, and I hope that by doing so, I have been able to satisfy your curiousity and inspire others who may be struggling with their own.

Lotsa Love,

Valerie
ValerieJohns is offline   Reply With Quote