View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 08:37 AM   #591
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Sooooo ♥ I didn the same for both of them and it worked pretty well as planned ♥ Heres what i did:

I first walked (dressed + corona mask on) to one of their front windows which was the window of a lightened room (so they were in that room) ♥ Since it was dark outside (it was like 11pm) and they had light turned on inside they couldnt really look out of the window (you know... its mirroring) ♥ So i taped the pic to their windows each + a second piece of paper with text written on it ♥

On the picture was me sitting naked on a chair ♥ My legs were spread and there was a cucumber in both my pussy and my ass ♥ With one hand i held the chair with the other one i grabbed my boob ♥ In total i was in a very sexy pose showing everything + double penetration by cucumbers ♥ On that pic was nothing to cover my face, i just scratched it away with a knife later a bit, since i kinda thought its hot ;P The notes text said: Look out of the window! Enjoy the show ♥

Then i walked away from the window to the opposite side of the street ♥ Actually i sat on the neighbors front yard leaning to their house so that neighbor could see me from the window (to increase the chance of just the people i wanted to see me see me) ♥ I undressed and grabbed a dildo i brought with me ♥ Then i left my clothes in the front yard where i planned to sit later again for the show and walked toward the cars of our victims ;P I made a nice imprint of my boobs on the hood + an ass imprint right next to it also on the hood ♥ I was naked and there was snow all around me but my horniness made me feel more or less comfortable in that temperature so it was fine (just not for much time, so i had to hurry a bit) *-* I again sat on the place where i placed my clothes and threw a snowball at that window with the pic ;P One of them reacted immediately, the other one needed a second snowball to notice the pic at the window ♥ Both inspected the pic for a while before looking out of the window ♥ But when they looked out of the window and seemed to notice me they both turned off their light in their rooms (lucky for them that i could see them all the time while walking to the buttons for the light, otherwise i would have ran away ;P So both of them were in their rooms, lights turned off ♥ I started masturbating with the dildo and both nick and steve stared at me ♥ Nick even pulled out his cock and started to masturbate too lol *-* Didnt expect that!! *-* None of them tried to come to me, just after i came and i finished my show Steve disappeared from the window so i quickly ran away (still naked but with my clothes) ♥ I hid around a corner some meters away, quickly dressed and then drove home (for nick i walked home since its close ;P ) ♥ Very successful ! ♥

I need more ideas now ;P
Do you have any idea how we can get all this even crazier? Go fucking insane, just make sure they never know its me ♥ Especially Steve (my direct boss) must NOT recognize me! *-* He didnt said anything at work so far btw ♥ And he didnt even act weird when im around so i guess he doesnt have any idea ;P

The custom sex toys are in planning ♥ Ill try to give them to them on december 24th ♥
Nice and hot report.
Did you notive the printe on there Carsten at work ?

Hm i might have an idear or two.
Buy two Sets of underware.
Wear them for a strip tease and masturbaition Video where you masturbait and soak them in your pussy Juice.
Puth the pics and Videos on a cheap USB drive.
Put both of them in a Letter or parcel. And write for your eys only on it. Put it in a Box and deiner it to them over night.

Maxvee combine it with a task for them to Show you thst they enjoyed them.

Or even beter they should leave a Letter underneth there windshild wipers with what they want to see next...

Another idear is an exersizebaml with Horns to "hold" ont with your pussy while you bounce up and down.

The other idear is too crazy i wozld rhink
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post: