View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 01:27 PM   #19
zeph

Rainbow

How many sex toys do you own?
A lot like around 20-30 maybe, I haven't counted recently

What was your first one (and do you still have it)?
Depends, I think the first thing I used was an old electric toothbrush and well she's long gone. The first proper sex toy was a crappy egg vibe I got off of Wish and well she didn't last very long either.

What is your newest one?
A wearable pussy vibe the Tremble model from Edensfantasy. I love it!

What is your favorite and why?
My wand vibes. They always get the job done.

Have you ever improvised a toy?
Yes, my very first "toy" was an old electric toothbrush. Probably not the best thing to use but we have all been there.

Do you prefer to use them yourself, or have someone else use them on you?
I've only ever used them on myself but I would love to have an IRL BDSM session where by Dom uses them on me while I'm restrained.

Is there a toy you regret getting?
This might sound surprising as someone who likes anal but anal hooks. Maybe I just haven't used them enough but I don't like the way they feel and they just don't do much for me.

Is there a toy you'd wish you got more use out of?
My vibrating dildos. I have a hard time getting some to fit in my pussy and it's just a shame. I would love to get more use out of them.

Is there a toy you don't have but want?
Several, I would like a proper fitting chastity belt but all the female ones I have found run between $100-$600 USD and currently don't have the funds for it as a broke college student. I would also like a Hitachi vibrator (a classic) but again don't really have the funds and it's a bit too loud for my current living situation. I would also like to get a Lush and post the link on GetDare but again, don't have the funds.

And, last but not least: What's your favorite Pizza topping?
Cheese is a classic and honestly you can never go wrong with a cheese pizza.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote