View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 05:49 AM   #3
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyTheBedwetter View Post
How does being bi-curious and non-binary look for you? Which gender are you "curious" about?
Oh yeah, that can be kinda confusing how it is stated!
Im curious about guys. It's always a bit of a struggle for me as I'm kinda interested in doing things but I'm, aesthatically speaking, not a huge fan of the male body.
So the bi-curious tag is in relation to me bein AMAB ^^
But overall the attraction comes from more than just the gender. I dont really like thinking about titles like this. Non Binary is also an umbrella term for me as I'm not identifying on the binary spectrum but maybe genderfluid would work better to describe me.

Quote:
What is your favourite kinky outfit, out of those you own??
I'd probably have to say my bunny outfit! Was able to wear it to a few events and have some really nice memories with it c:

Quote:
How much money do you estimate that you've spent on kink (toys, outfits, etc.)?
It's a bit hard to differentiate what outfit is considered kink and what isn't as I'm wearing Dresses, skirts, heels and stuff just normally in public.
With toys and so on probably around the 6 or 7 hundred mark. Having 3 Lovense toys really increased this number quickly C:

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Last edited by Kaiyo; 12-05-2023 at 06:08 AM.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote