View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 03:19 PM   #59
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Clothing under diapers isn’t that great because it will keep wet urine in contact with your skin. So let’s make this a choice: Either you wear the other underwear below the diaper OR you may wear it on top, BUT you also have to use the diaper for number 2.

(Personal opinion: Using diapers for number 2 itself is actually not a huge deal, but changing them TRULY sucks, so you may want to stick with the former option anyways.)
I will probably stick with wearing the diaper over the underwear only because the underwear was chosen first, and its likely i will be in contact with urine most of the week anyways haha, I dont think it would be that bad to use the diapers for both though to be honest. (If I wasnt wearing underwear)

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote