Thread: Unforgiven
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
darebunny22

Default Chapter 3

Finally my next chapter hope you like

“Hey Katie” “What is it Tristan?” “Guess!” “Trist I only just got to sleep, don’t make me guess!” I said in a pretend whiney voice. “Well it involves: Me, you, Brad and Harry and anyone else we can get!” “Let me guess... hmm, is it truth or dare... AGAIN” “Hey how did you guess meanie?” “I'm psychic” I murmured in what was meant to be a dreamy voice “Psycho more like” Tristan quickly added “Hey why do you and Brad constantly bully me” “Its just something we do babe!” “Hmm well when is it?” “Friday night, be there!” I looked back on the past TORD games and to be honest I didn’t care if I had to strip because the only three people there were my boyfriend and my two gay buddies. I was looking forward to it. I was leaping to see my boyfriend Harry, just to see his cute half smile made my heart pound in excitement, this excitement was too much so I decided to have a dance in my pyjamas, dancing to anything on my iPod’s playlist, which was sometimes hard when there were slow songs! Our last kiss flew through my mind countless times, his cute curls wrapped around my fingers (the kind of curls he had were like Harry Styles’ who I also had a mega crush on and coincidentally they had the same name!) I loved them both but there was a difference my Harry was all mine <3

To be continued
(for those of you who don't know who Harry Styles is he is a 16(17?) year old guy from the new boy-band One Direction (Formed on British X-Factor)
Thanks for reading pleaseee comment XXXXX

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote