Thread: Fiction: Friends Come Together
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:29 AM   #14
Srijc

Smile Picking the old flame back up

THE BITCH IS BACKKKK!!!!! WOOOOO!!

Chapter 4

Ok, I'm excited. Tonight's the night. The night of nights. The night were I finally have my sleepover. I went to Greg's house that night, just floating on air. We got there, and we had just sat down, jittering at how happy we were that Alex was coming. Then, Greg's mom walked into the room,
“Hey, Greg, I had to invite Aidan. His mom was going out of town too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. But anyway, I'm going now. You're here alone with Andrew, until Aidan and Alex come. Bye!”
“K, bye mom!” Greg said.
“Dude,” I said,
“Aidan? That guy? That kinda sucks.”
“NO!” Greg said,
“It's the best. I've wanted to have a sleepover with him for a long time, he is the hottest thing since the sun. I'm so happy he's coming!”
Speak for yourself
So after 30 mins, Aidan came.
How would I describe Aidan?
Well, Super skinny, but in a hot, good looking, I wanna fuck you sort of way, and the ultimate nerd.
He was wearing flip-flops, which he immediately took off (He didn't like wearing shoes either, he actually came to school for a week without shoes), blue Hollister shirt, and white skinny jeans. Black hair, and a Indian, Mexican, Russian mix. I kinda understand what Greg saw, but I always was looking at Alex.
Now that I was just looking at Aidan, he was pretty hot as well. Maybe having him here wouldn't suck Well, if everything goes the way I want it too, it will suck.
“Hey Andrew, what's up?” he said.
“Nothing, Greg is in the large parlor. Off to the right, the 6th right. Help yourself to some stuff in the kitchen, its at the end of the hallway.” I said, “K, thanks. Where do I put my shoes?” he said.
“Oh, put them near the door.” I said.

Then the man of the night came, Alex. Today, the my walking dream was wearing a black shirt, black skinny jeans, and a white belt. No shoes or socks.
“Why no shoes?” I asked
“I guess I just forgot, I really rushed out today. I think I left them at home.” he said.
“It's ok, you can borrow one of ours, if you need too.” I said, just melting inside at how hot he is.
“Hey, Greg and Aidan are in the room with the music playing, follow me.” I said excitedly.
“I'm really happy that you could come,” he looked at me, “-aaannnddd Aidan. Its really great.” I stammered out, clumsily.
“Ya, I'm glad I wouldn't have to sit at home all weekend.” Alex said.
“Ya,” I said awkwardly, in the way people do with out crushes.

We got to Greg's room. He was laying on the bed with Aidan, blasting Lady Gaga, Brown Eyes, my favorite song.
Greg and Aidan were singing.
“If everything was everything but everything is over, Everything could be everything if only we were older, guess it's just a silly song about you, And how I lost you and your brown eyes”
He was blasting that, and Aidan and he were singing.
“Hey, thats a faggy song” Alex said.
We all looked at him.
“Umm, anyone can like any sort of music they want” Aidan said, looking very serious.
“K, anyway, what are we going to do?” Alex said, trying to move off of this awkward topic.
“Um, we could go swimming,” Greg said “the pools out back. If you got your swim trunks.”
“I don't,” Alex and Aidan said “Oh, you can borrow my old ones.” Greg said. Greg climbed off the bed, and walked into his huge closet. He rummaged around and came out with some small speedos.
I started laughing so fucking hard.
“Dude, I'm not wearing that.” they both said.
“Fine,” I said, taking a pair
“ok, wear your clothes, go naked, or wear these.”
“Fine,” they said.

They took the speedos. We all stripped, no one looked at each other. Greg and I were first, and we went to the pool, leaving Aidan and Alex to struggle with there speedos.

We had been out for some time, then the funniest/sexiest site in the history of the world.
Alex and Aidan, in all there worked out glory, six packs, strong shoulders, and strong legs and calf muscles. And the best part, cocks clearly outlined, both around 5 ins, and balls hanging out off both sides.
Its an understatement when I say it was the funniest thing I have seen. And it would also be an understatement to say that we laughed our asses off.
“We look ridiculous, and we are going to get you back to for this” Aidan said, looking embarrassed.
“yes, you will pay Greg” Alex said.
“So, what should we do?” I said.
“We should play a game.” Alex said.
“Truth or dare?” Greg said. “As much as Alex and I hate you now, we can get back to you and Andrew with it.” Aidan said

Kay, if you wanna go so bad, then Truth or Dare...

Skype meeee

Dylan and Connor, you talk to me, and I will die. But not before saying "HIIII!!!!"

my story
Friends Come Together

Last edited by Srijc; 09-05-2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: I didnt like how it looked
Srijc is offline   Reply With Quote