Thread: Unforgiven
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
darebunny22

Default Chapter 2

Thanks to people who read we are getting a bit more into the story now

My night was tortured with nightmares, his slimy black hair entwined within my chained wrists, he was whipping me, trying to kiss me. I woke up then I decided to ring Brad.
“Hey sweetie it’s the middle of the night” my best friend murmured wearily, “I need to talk... Urgently” I said padding down the stairs. I sat on the sofa cross legged in my funky pink PJ’s “What is it Katie?” Brad asked, “Its umm Oliver”, “Katie what have I told you about not going near that perverted freak!” “I know, he said he had some of my clothes I left o-over there” my voice trembling. “Aww honey what did he do?” came Brad’s anxious voice “H-he tried to kiss me and I forgot what I was doing and nearly kissed him back, but please don’t tell Harry, I-I didn’t realise” I said “Babe would I do that?” “No I spose not my gay BFF” “Well done my straight BFF” he laughed, talking to Brad always made me feel better! “So should we have a midnight chat?” I suggested randomly “Sure freak” he joked “Weirdo” I retorted. After many hours of chatting about everything I decided it was time to go back to sleep, “Night Brad” “Night Bwabwy Kwatie” Brad said in a mock baby voice, I scowled... “You’re scowling aren’t you” I giggled “Ohh Brad you know me so well” “Yeah I do, Well laters sweetie” I put the phone down. Ahhh how much a midnight phone call can cheer you up!

TO BE CONTINUED

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote