View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 08:28 AM   #3415
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Default UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! So much done!

Task Progress
  • 16,885/16,885 spanks to each buttcheek with slapper
  • 6,754/6,754 cane strokes to butt
  • 6,754/6,754 spanks with intense riding crop to butt
  • 3,377/3,377 cane stroke to upper thighs
  • 3,377/3,377 spanks with intense crop to the back of each thigh
  • 3,377/3,377 spanks with intense riding crop to each inner thigh
  • 3,377/3,377 spanks to each foot
  • 405/405 genital spanks with slapper
  • 169/169 spanks to each nipple with slapper
  • 338/338 face slaps to each cheek
  • 240/338 minutes of clothespin clamping on nipples
  • 338/338 minutes wearing intense nipple clips
  • 169/169 minute wearing clover clamps
  • 676/676 minutes of wearing bit gag
  • 338/338 minutes wearing penis gag
  • 398/398 minutes of wearing ball gag
  • 338/338 minutes of vaginal electrode on high
  • 338/338 minutes with anal electrode on high
  • 80/338 minutes of vaginal and anal electro together
  • 676/676 edges before orgasm
  • 2,340/4,019 minutes of having a tight permanent wedgie

I FINISHED ALL THE SPANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many spanks! My butt is really sore, especially since I've had my daily mat sitting time! Sitting on the acupressure mat tends to leave my butt feeling burnt.

I'm really glad I made it through all the spanks with plenty of time to spare. The spanks being done means my anal bead time is complete as well! I did get lucky my last few times, and I didn't have to use any chemical play with them. I'd had to do that most times for a stretch before that though!

My crack is also sore from super long permanent wedgies, as well as the damn squeaky cleans. My two longest wedgies were 6 hours and 8 hours, respectively! I've been making the wedgies really tight, and they often pull on/hurt my genitals the worst. Though it certainly pulls tightly on my crack as well. There are times when it gets to fully be too much, particularly when I got straight from squeaky cleans to permanent wedgie without undoing or readjusting at all in between. The squeaky cleans are the only true regret I have from this thread. Never again lol.

I just finished up nipple clip time, so all that's left for nipple clamping is clothespin time! Shouldn't take too long to finish that up. I'm so glad the worst clamping is done! Even with all the clip time, I'm less sore than when I was using clover clamps constantly. Though my nipples are still somewhat sore, especially after finishing up the awful nipple spanks! Nipple spanks are one of my least favorite things from this whole thread.

I just finished up bit gag time in the last few hours! I did a lot of the earlier gag time (and clamp time) during edges, but the last few hours of wearing the bit gag were largely while doing other things.

I completed all the electrode time, except both the electrodes together. That's way worse than either the vaginal or anal one individually. I did put that off, especially since I was trying to get other hard things out of the way early. But I'm working on it! I actually have both electrodes in and on high right now as I'm writing this. It's painful!

I'm so glad I don't have that much left on most tasks! The wedgie time is where I still have so very much time to go!

I will continue to update overall progress numbers here:
Overall Progress Tracking

I will continue to update daily tasks completed and daily reflections here:
Daily Task Tracking and Reflections WEEK 1
Daily Task Tracking and Reflections WEEK 2

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available

Last edited by Noone1; 11-30-2023 at 08:33 AM.
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Noone1 for this post: