View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 02:16 PM   #1
RosieNipples

Eye 33F BBW Poll for video to post online

As promised, here's the poll. The winning dare will be filmed as a 30 second video by me and posted permanently on motherless.com. Anyone who asks me for the link on kik for the rest of December will get it.

Here are the five dares in their entirety:

1. Put 3 non-sex toy objects in your cunt on video. Close up. Each object completely in and out 3 times.

2. Use your favorite vibrating dildo for 30 seconds on video - completely naked and make your tits bounce as you fuck yourself hard

3. Go somewhere in a skirt with no panties and insert something into your pussy (your choice) and walk around.

4. Rub some ice cubes on your nipples untill thay get cold and hard.

5. Strip naked in your car before filming. Hold your tits to the closest window for 15 seconds, playing with them then put your ass and pussy up to the window for the rest of the time.

And... to make it interesting if more than 30 people vote in the poll I'll double the length of the video to one minute.

I'll count the votes this Friday after work (giving roughly 48 hours for votes).

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)

Last edited by RosieNipples; 11-29-2023 at 02:26 PM.
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RosieNipples for this post: