View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 08:54 PM   #9
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSasha View Post
Deepthroat and chastity, what a great combination. Have this video here.
I did this one last because I knew it was going to fuck me up. I was right. I followed all the positions, which started with me sitting next to my bed with my face pointed upwards, slamming the dildo into my throat balls deep. This was very difficult because all the spit was pooling in my mouth making it hard to breathe during the small breaks I got. Luckily the next position was on the knees so this wasnt too difficult even though he was facefucking her very hard. The position after this was the one that fucked me up. When I had to throat my dildo with my head hanging off my bed, I immediately let go of a ton of spit right onto my face, which got in my nostrils and eyes making it even harder to breathe, and I had to keep my eyes open to follow the video. I even puked a bit at one point from this one but I spit it a bit past my face into a bowl on the floor which was very lucky. The ending position luckily wasnt too bad as he slowed down a bit. My throat is killing me after this one not gonna lie.

Thank you for all the videos, my current chastity time from this thread is 18 hours. I will be following all videos until Dec 17th which is the start of my other thread so keep em coming

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GreedyBum for this post: