View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 06:37 PM   #1
Ankitay

Default A new start for chubby sub

I am a fatty (32/f) who can't seem to lose weight or stay motivated enough to do any work. My figure is 40 46 42
The chubby tummy and ass make this cunt a very ugly piggy. This cunt also left her pussy hairy because it hurts to remove hair. Because I am a useless cunt please degrade and punish my worthless body for being so ungrateful and help this fatty lose weight and do better.

I have asked my boyfriend to post this thread here from my bf he want to hurt his girl harsh.i have office in the morning my bf said I am open to do task at office time.my bf wants my tits to be used more often.he want my tits to be tied tightly longer the merrier.

I only have common household items.

I am very scared but will do as you say and will submit reports. I was told to ask for it to be harsh it also has to be relatively quiet so the loudest thing is my screaming. Make me cry like I deserve.

Thanx in advance those how help me stay motivated n hurting my tits as my bf wants

Likes : tit play, n torture, pain, fucking, slow pain development

Dislike : denial , extreme pain, long term pain, and fingering

Toys: ropes, rubber bands, shoe laces, lan cable, thin strings, nipple clamps ,cloth pins, ruler steel n wooden, spoon steel n wooden.

Kik: rasmis10
Ankitay is offline   Reply With Quote