View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 07:07 AM   #15
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
Ahh I see, so more like questions answered and spanks to get rid of some edges. Hopefully you get to your goal of removing 100! To help, here are some more questions

1. Are the counter spanks to your ass? If not, where?
2. What implement do you have to use for them? Do you get to decided?
3. Favorite spanking implement and why?
4. Favorite toy and why?
5. What has been your favorite dare to complete so far?
6. I saw your ideas of a horny kitten blog, have you gotten to experience any of those, which ones and how did it go?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
8. Preferred method to masturbate?
9. Strangest thing that you have had inside your vagina?
10. What is the best compliment you have received?
1. Yes to my ass!
2. I wasn't told what impliment so I suppose it depends on if I'm told to do them when I dont have the place to myself! If others are home it will have to be the hairbrush.
3. My favorite does depend some on what I want from the spanking. For nice, warm feeling softer spankings the hairbrush is my favorite. For a nice sting, the ruler. And for overall most harsh spanking the wooden spoon!
4. I think my favorite toy would have to be my Gravity thrusting toy. I just love being virtually fucked by someone!
5. I think my favorite dare from the top of my head would be the cold/room tempature water spanking experiment Sir DungeonMaster made for me! I do love a good experiment!
6. I did the bodywritting which I did enjoy, but it was less embarassing than expected as I was writting myself so I was more fighting with the different pens/eyeliners to make them write on my skin!
I tried a small horny walk in my backyard during the summer with the Lush but it was too much too fast for me so that one has remained more a fantasy!
Spanktember I did! It had less traction than I had hoped but I did enjoy it!
And I currently have a bedtime spanking routine! It helps me earn edges each week, and I really enjoy it!
7. I'll admit I cant think of my most embarassing moment right now? Nothing is coming to mind which is actually great for my anxiety 😂 Normally stuff like that would remain in my head for days. I guess in terms of sexual embarassment/humuliation it would be having to beg/admit that I want someone to keep control of my orgasms after my denial ends.
8. Currrently my prefered method is with my small vibrator!
9. I don't tend to use many things beyond sex toys, so the only non traditional thing would be the end of a makeup brush.
10. The best sexual related compliment is always good girl! I also get lots of nice compliments on my hair in real life which always makes me happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
She already got the 100 for opening the thread. The spanks are to pay for the additional edges removed

Did answering this last set of questions make you horny?
Can you still remember how you did your last orgasm?
If you were to decide how you are played with right now, what would happen (ignore circumstances like roommates and time)?
1. Yes, they did make me horny...
2. I can't. I honestly dont think I remember what it feels like anymore!
3. I would of course be collared. Then I would be frog tied, panties shoved in my mouth, and fucked by the Gravity. Hands cuffed so I just had to take cock as I was given it, no way to adjust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
Ohh lol... maybe I was being too nice with so many questions then. But here are some more cause I saw you have over 5000 edges remaining

1. What questions have made you the horniest when answering?
2. Which questions have you found the most embarrassing?
3. What is your favorite lingerie?
1. The question about how I want to be played with has made me the horniest.
2. The last 5 questions have been the most embarrassing. Startung with if the questions were making me horny to this question right here 😳. That "is this making you horny" one made me flush and from there it has only continued to persist!
3. The white nightgown with slits is probably my favorite! Followed by the blue crotchless teddy.

Edges Removed: 48
Counter: 135
Humiliation Counter:45

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: