View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 03:08 PM   #12
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I had been a lurker on GD for a while and reading people's threads always made me very horny so I decided that I wanted to join to enjoy some of that directly myself!
I feel that my kinks have stayed somewhat the same, maybe they could be said to have intensified some as I have experienced them more and my inital interest has been confirmed to be a very strong interest!

😳 I knew someone would eventually ask. As part of the deal to get 100 edges off my denial edges Sir DungeonMaster wanted me to count each question answered as 5 spanks if within the day, and 10 spanks of it took 24 hours to answer. So thats the first counter.
The h-counter is 5 spanks to my clit with the labia spreader for each question/answer I find humiliating!
I dont know when I will be told to do the spanking either! Sir DungeonMaster gets to decide when!

Edges removed: 16
Counter: 55
Humiliation Counter: 15
Ahh I see, so more like questions answered and spanks to get rid of some edges. Hopefully you get to your goal of removing 100! To help, here are some more questions

1. Are the counter spanks to your ass? If not, where?
2. What implement do you have to use for them? Do you get to decided?
3. Favorite spanking implement and why?
4. Favorite toy and why?
5. What has been your favorite dare to complete so far?
6. I saw your ideas of a horny kitten blog, have you gotten to experience any of those, which ones and how did it go?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
8. Preferred method to masturbate?
9. Strangest thing that you have had inside your vagina?
10. What is the best compliment you have received?

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote