View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 11:38 AM   #20
buttinup
getDare Devil

By the time this post is posted, my weekend (well, this part) will have started.

Gentle reminders so people have an easier time with the keywords:
NINI can only be used once every 7 days per person, and the first time you use it in a week activates this, even if there happens to be two people that use it that day (obviously by accident).

UH-OH requires 3 posts with it in a row to activate for the time, and if it fails to get 3 posts in a row, it can't be used again either until the next weekend starts, OR 20 posts have passed.

OUTING just needs to be used 5 times per outing accumulated between weekends.

That said, there's one outing that I have to take either this weekend or tomorrow - I won't be awake in time for it to be Monday morning. If no one decides on a task or different length of time up to an hour, it will default to 30 minutes.

There's also one UH-OH that can be used by a friend, of which damidami probably will end up using before another friend due to activity levels. Friends include anyone on my GetDare friends list. I only add people to my friends list that I've interacted with a lot on Getdare.

Until Monday morning, I now have to ask permission to speak out loud. We'll see how that goes!

As the minimum drinking level wasn't reached (not more than 6 individual users posting, including me), I must drink at least 1.5L of water tomorrow - unless the DRINK tomorrow surpasses that.

I have one punishment point that may be spent - the only one that is worth one point is at the very end of my last post. This can be used at any time tonight through Monday morning, that I'm not sleeping - including specifying context rather than exact times that it must be active.

The next keywords, that aren't for the current day, will effect the first weekend of December.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
7 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote