View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:10 PM   #1
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Bug Vile add thread - make me disgusting

Hello

Starting December 17th I will have 7 days off work and I want you guys to make it disgusting and miserable with this add thread! Starting today and ending December 24th I will allow anyone to post here and add to my torment via the tags below and periodically I will update to let you know how im feeling and all the current rules. I do have limits which will also be listed below. I have been denied for almost a month now and in chastity for about half of that time which will not change from now until Dec 24th. Mainly I want you guys to add rules and use the tags below to make me disgusting, dirty and smelly. Make me regret posting this.

RULES:
You can post as many times as you like as long as you do not post twice in a row
You can add 2 tags per post, and i will accept rules until it becomes too much to follow, keep in mind i do not live alone so some rules may not be able to be completed exactly as asked but I will do my best.

TAGS:
DRINK - I will drink a beverage of your choice
STINK - Deny me a shower for 1 day (max of 7)
SLEEP - Deny me 1 hour of sleep (I will sleep 4 hours per night minimum)
SWEAT - I will do 10 pushups
WORK - I will do 10 burpees
CLOTHES - Add 1 piece of clothing I must wear the entire 7 days (I will start with just underwear as mandatory and will not change them)
HYPNO - I will listen to a hypno file of your choosing
COPY - Post a deepthroat video here and I will do my best to copy it as closely as possible with a 10 inch dildo (max 15 mins)
PISS - Give me a piss task
FOOD - Each morning I will eat a mixture of the most recent 10 ingredients given with this tag
RULE - Give me a rule related to making me more smelly or gross

Limits: Crossdressing, public, blackmail, scat, needles, anal, enemas, probably more I cant think of right now
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote