View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 05:46 PM   #3406
Kuroko-kun
Cutie Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noone1 View Post
I've had about a day to do tasks! Here's what I've done so far!

Task Progress
  • 200/16,885 spanks to each buttcheek with slapper
  • 1,000/6,754 cane strokes to butt
  • 500/6,754 spanks with intense riding crop to butt
  • 1,000/3,377 cane stroke to upper thighs
  • 1,000/3,377 spanks with intense crop to the back of each thigh
  • 1,000/3,377 spanks with intense riding crop to each inner thigh
  • 1,000/3,377 spanks to each foot
  • 200/405 genital spanks with slapper
  • 0/169 spanks to each nipple with slapper
  • 60/338 face slaps to each cheek
  • 70/338 minutes of clothespin clamping on nipples
  • 0/338 minutes wearing intense nipple clips
  • 0/169 minute wearing clover clamps
  • 80/676 minutes of wearing bit gag
  • 0/338 minutes wearing penis gag
  • 70/398 minutes of wearing ball gag
  • 0/338 minutes of vaginal electrode on high
  • 0/338 minutes with anal electrode on high
  • 0/338 minutes of vaginal and anal electro together
  • 100/676 edges before orgasm
  • 105/4,019 minutes of having a tight permanent wedgie

I've spent so much of my day doing kink stuff!

I had a few sessions of edging while wearing gags (bit or ball) and having clothespins on my nipples for parts of it. I also had a permanent wedgie for one of the edging sessions. I somehow forgot how intense it is doing that many edges in a short period of time! My nipples are sore from some earlier PM dares, so the clothespins were extra painful. I find gags to be very uncomfortable, and the ball gag is my least favorite out of the options!

Later in the day, I put in my anal beads covered with peppermint (rolled a two for that bonus), and then did as much spanking as I possibly could. The peppermint oil felt pretty intense in its cool burn. The crop and cane are really rough, especially on my thighs. My thighs and butt turned bright red. My face also turned red from all those slaps. So did my feet! I hate the genitals spanks probably the most out of these, though doing that many spanks in general is very painful and exhausting.

I sat on the mat for 10 minutes at the very end of my day, right after doing all that spanking. It was very painful on my sore butt!

However, the absolute most painful and difficult to get through was the daily squeaky cleans! I don't know how I'm going to survive doing those everyday, especially combined with so many hours of permanent wedgie. I'm already so sore, and it's the first day. If I'm going to regret anything from this thread, it will probably be the wedgies.

There are some things I haven't gotten to yet. There's so many tasks that it's not realistic to get to all of them in a day, especially since it's easier to pick some tasks to do for longer, rather than everything for a short amount of time each day.

The next three weeks will really be something!

Overall Progress Tracking Will Be Here

Daily Task Tracking and Reflections Will Be Here
Damn... pretty good pace...
Veri impressive! O.O
And amazing report! *swoons*

Toys List

Pm Dares

Spoiler:
Why doesn't a white bear dissolve in gasoline? Because it's POLAR. Bet you didn't see that coming :p
Kuroko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote