View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 08:04 PM   #3
NudeDude61

I’ve essentially been denied orgasms since May. I’ve been allowed two of them, but I had to do so on a group video chat with several people watching. Occasionally I am allowed to stroke or edge, but not orgasm. On two occasions I’ve felt myself getting close and stopped all stimulation. A few minutes later I reached back down there for some more fun and realized I was covered in cum. (Punishments ensued), but I had no sensation at all that it had happened.

I agree with the previous post that I still feel horny and desirous of more stimulation, but part of my punishment is to be denied the right to even touch my cock for a period of time - so I get no relief from the orgasm, am still horny, and am forbidden to have any stimulation to deal with the urges. Very frustrating!

In fact, the last time this happened was on October 29. Today is the first day I’m allowed to touch myself since that mistake almost a month ago.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote