Old 11-16-2023, 08:11 PM   #29
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I'll choose clamps, too
Like the offer...

So here you go:
1. What is something you really like to do as a top, but haven't done as a sub so far?
2. Would you consider doing it as a sub?
3. If you had to choose only one side forever. Top or sub. Which one would it be and why?
4. Is there some act/kink you discovered only through getdare, but like now?
5. How do the clamps feel (I like that this question adds another minute )
6. Given that your orgasm are not yours at the moment, what is your level of horniness?
7: When did you last touch yourself and what did you look at or think about?
Since you didn't specify I choose my adjustable clamps for the next 12 mins since a little nicer than the other ones and knowing what my nipples have in store later tonight.
1.There isn't a lot that I really enjoy as a top and haven't explores as a sub. So I don't know how best to answer this question, but one thing that I recently have started liking is giving out exercise tasks (to those who enjoy it specifically) I like knowing that it turns them on and on top of that it kinda helps with their exercise goals. But technically, I have done such tasks as sub before but not a part of my usual play. So I guess I don't really have an answer to this question.
2. I have done it and would do it if asked and it was not too extensive, but I don't find it arousing, nor is it really a kink of mine; its is just working out for me.
3. I feel like my answer might have been different a year ago, but right now, if I was forced to choose, I would choose being submissive (maybe because I am feeling submissive rn). But also because I think there is a big distinctions between top/ domme and bottom/submissive. I think you also picked up on the fact that I refer to myself as a sub and top but not a domme, and that plays a big part in it for me. Because as much as I like toping, I have been learning that I might like/need submitting more.
4. I am trying to think about this one and I honestly could not come up with anything that I discovered through GD and now like... sorry
5. They feel nice, and its almost time to take them off
6. At this exact moment, it is pretty high (maybe a 7/8). But in general, I feel like I am at a constant 6 or higher (this is when I am not super focused on something else) on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not horny at all and 10 being I need to cum right now. Even when I am given permission to cum, I feel like I get back to being horny very quickly.
7. If you mean like my clit/pussy it was earlier this morning and I was mostly imaging being used and thinking about how desperate I was to cum, but couldn't.
Thank you for the questions!

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him

Last edited by dgforyourpleasure; 11-16-2023 at 08:28 PM. Reason: needed to add a little note
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dgforyourpleasure for this post: