View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 07:09 PM   #2833
germagrimes

you accidentally run into a bully on your way to class. he doesnt let it slide. He first pinches your ear, before dragging you into the empty bathroom, where his friend meet you there. the bully and his friends form a circle around you. Your terrified and scream for help. one bully grabs you by the neck and covers your back. the other finds a dirty cumsock, sitting on a stall floor. "this will shut you up" he says before showing it in your mouth and clamping your jaw. He then demands for you to give him money, in exchange for freedom. he shake your head, you dont have any. "i dont buy it" he says. "Strip" he punches you in the chest. "strip" he demands. you piss yourself from the punch and take your shirt off. "ill help you with this next part" he says as he yanks down your shorts, revealing your wet diaper. hes to stunned to speak. after a moment, he demands you to take it off. he grabs the diaper from your hands and places it over your head, ductaping it in place. you try desperately to breath through the pissed in diaper. he ties your hands to the stall, you dont escape for 30 minutes. when you do, you realize your clothes are gone

theres my full length novel, sorry i got carried away.
for mine, feel free to include my jockstrap, cup, tighty whiteys, or dirty socks

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote