View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 08:17 AM   #22
Violett

Lifebuoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
put clothespins on your nipples, clit and pussy lips. the rest put all over your udders.

Now the fun part... pick up your vibrator and make the clamps on your pussy and clit vibrate with it.. no direct touching, just the painful clamps on your most sensitiv spot vibrating for pleasure.

If you take off the clamps before you managed to edge 5 times JUST with that.. you have to listen to a full repeat of Calis while naked, bound and ALL your clamps covering your tits
Right after all that, I tried this.. I did 1 clothespins on each side of my cunt, 1 on each nipple, and then 1 on my cliittt. Then I placed 2 more on each tit, like one to the left side and one to the right side, on both. I have small tits because I'm small in general; maybe I could've fit more but that was painful enough lol!! And then I turned on the vibrator and really tried to see if I can edge, maybe I should've tried for longer lol I didn't try for that long but I concluded that I couldn't edge like that n if I kept trying I'd just be torturing myself!! So I totally failed this dare. At some point I turned off the vibrator and then thought of the consequence of even more clothespins on my tits, which were totally begging to be taken offfff just with 3 each, but I decided to forfeit and take them off.

But I need to ask for a slight alternative to my consequence because the cals curse file is 30 minutes long and that's too long to be clamped for!! Maybe I could be taking them off and putting them back on every few minutes?

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote