View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 04:54 PM   #10
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansabcd View Post
Tie ur useless saggy tits and write utter cow at your belly
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
What is a dark fantasy of yours? Tell us in detail while naked on the floor with a toy in you. At least 300 words, I think.

Also want to know how many people have seen this slut naked? Brought her to orgasm? Have orgasmed in her?

Hahaha

Stupid slut. Get naked on the floor!!

Thank you both for taking the time to humiliate this pathetic slut.

As per your instructions, Hansabcd, I’ve tied my tits with some elastics around their base, and written “utter cow” on my belly’s I used red lipstick, I hope that is acceptable.

Zephyrnem, as for your task for this foolish bitch, I am now, besides from the “utter cow” on my chest and elastics around my tits, naked, lying on the floor, with my pink dildo up my little pussy. I feel nice and even stretched even though the dildo is only 5”s because my cunt is very small, making it even more worthless. I do feel like quite the stupid slut sitting here doing this for you, as my pussy clenches around the dildo, getting wetter as I try to make sure it stays securely all the way in, squeezing my thighs to counter my already squirming hips. This dumb whore wants to hump the floor and I haven’t even started writing about any fantasy yet, god.

I am a true pathetic whore, and therefore have many dark fantasies. Here is one for you -

This dumb bimbo would like to be kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery. I’d like to be just going about my day sometime, and have a larger, bigger, stronger man, grab me and easily overpower me. He’d tie me up, laughing at my futile attempts to fight against him, gag me, blindfold me, and pull me into the back seat of a car.. Someone else would be driving us to some unknown location, but my main assailant would stay with me in the back seat, teasing me as I whimper. He’d pull my tits out of my bra and pinch and twist my nipples, as I whine against my gag. He’d lift up my skirt and spread my Legs open, keeping them in place with a firm hand. Then, he’d start to lightly touch my pussy over my underwear, trailing his fingers up and down, pressing on my clit. And since I’m such a slut, I’d already be soaking my panties, and a wet spot would soon be evident. When he noticed, he’d mock me, calling up to the driver and informing him that they’d done a good job, finding a real whore. And that I’d be easy to break and train.

Eventually the car would come to a halt, and the man would pull me out, tossing me over his shoulder and walking with me bouncing there for a while. Once again, his free hand would roam my ass, fingers tracing up and down. At one point, he pulls aside my panties and slowly drives a finger into my sopping wet pussy. we’d get to a cell, where they would leave me bound and horny and blindfolded for many hours. Then, I’d begin to hear voices, from further away … lots of voices. Quietly commenting on other bodies, other property. And since I’m such a dizzy bimbo, I’d only now finally put it together that I was being sold off, to be used as a sex slave. The voices got to my cell, and I’d hear all of the men and women appraising me, and some seemingly reading out an item description -

“Toy 37, mid twenties, female.
This is one of our newest models, freshly caught for your enjoyment. Besides being quite cute, weak, and small, Toy 37 is also a huge whore. Its second hole was leaking just from being tied up and manhandled. Toy 37 is perfect for the buyer who wants to constantly casually torment their toy, simply by reminding it of its lowly place as an object for you to use in any way you please.”

As for your questions, Zephyrnem, I don’t know how many people have seen this stupid slut naked. I went to a sex club with my ex gf and she had me almost completely naked and spanked in front of a big room of people. But quite a few eyes have seen this dumb bitch. Only four people have brought this slutty doll’s little parts to orgasm, it’s two ex dominants, and then two people that we met at the sex club. My Domina let them bring me to orgasm while she watched and kissed me. As for having orgasmed in me, only one. My first dominant, and the only man who has fucked me

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote