View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 04:44 PM   #1
Thatworm

Default (NEW!) Exposure Trivia

I have tried this before but I lacked experience and recourses to do this consistently. Please forgive me. This is made for entertainment, fun, and games anyways and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

First, if you want to join, you must submit 4 nudes to me, on my Kik, @Thatworm. These will be used to gamble. After we have established grounds, I will send you a link to the trivia itself.

In the trivia, you must provide me with your name and your kik. (It is up to you if you want those exposed as well, just tell me, if you don't want them exposed, I will not). If I get enough requests to remove those or anything, I will. Don't be afraid to tell me. After you submit that, the quiz will start.

Since this is a trial run and kind of new to me as well, I only have set up "easy" questions. You will have 10 seconds to answer the 4 questions in correspondence with the 4 nudes you gave me. Meaning each question you get wrong, or ran out of time on, a nude will be leaked.

You can message me on Kik or telegram at anytime and I will do my best to get to everyone. Unfortunately there is limited space as it's a free account, made for fun, so I may not get to add everyone to list and some may have to wait if there is a long line. Thank you for understanding ��

Kik:Thatworm

Exploring

Looking to roleplay as Female

Loves: Being tied up, hardcore, tickling, feet, etc.

Dislikes/limits: Public, chastity, pain, needles, scat, eating, family/friends, selfies

^^^ SUBJECT TO CHANGE ^^^

Last edited by Thatworm; 11-12-2023 at 04:52 AM.
Thatworm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Thatworm for this post: