View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 10:47 AM   #5
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's get to know you a bit more. What humiliating things has a bimbo slut such as yourself done?

hello, SerBlack, thank you for taking time to respond to such a lowly whore!

I’ve done many humiliating things. I have had two irl dominants, one man and then one woman. For both of them I followed many rules and made myself completely open and available for their pleasure and torment. My ex Master would love to tie me up and expose me, before humiliating me for being such a desperate whore and letting him treat me that way. I would always crawl around on the ground while he walked, stay naked in his presence and be unallowed to dress or undress myself or make eye contact with him without permission. I loved to sit at a pillow by his feet holding his drink, while he would pet my hair and talk about how I was such a pathetic slut. My ex Domina and I went to a sex club a few times, where she punished me in front of multiple party goers, spanking me until I cried and forcing me to beg to orgasm publicly. She allowed other party goers to touch me and masturbate me as well, and for some to watch as she toyed with me on a Sybian.

As for online activities, I’ve completed a handful of dares and tasks over the years. I recently did my first messy humiliation task and that was very very humiliating, to make such a fool of myself and then masturbate to orgasm three times with my vibrator, while filming it all. I love letting other people control me and force me to be the dumb humiliated and shameful bitch I am at heart.
I’ve also recently gotten into hypnosis, introduced to it by my ex Domina, and have been brainwashing myself to be an even hornier dripping bimbo mess all of the time. I love intensely humiliating files, like those from Vive Hypnosis and wish there were even more for me to listen to and lose myself in!

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.

Last edited by CherryGirl201; 11-08-2023 at 10:51 AM.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote